Search This Blog

Thursday 9 February 2017

News:The NOTICE EMPIRE / KING LAMAR’S NATION art ‘DANNY BEAUTY’ talks about her forth coming single ‘NANA’ & her new Record Deal.

9JATOKS.COM:  
 
First of all I want to say a big thank you to those whom has been supporting and anticipating my forth coming single ‘NANA’. Nana is a song I made for Niger Deltans most especially for my side of the country 'Bayelsa'.

It took me years as a mother to come out with an official single, after I had my daughter. It has really been stressful trying to meet up with my duties as a mother and recording artiste. A lot of person has been waiting for what will be coming out from my Box this year 2017. After going off for a while trying to recover myself. I also want to appreciate the Bot members of NOTICE EMPIRE & KING LAMAR’S NATION for believing in my carrier and offering me and accepted record deal with a three years contract.

First want to let my fans know that am bigger, better and stronger now with my new management "NOTICE EMPIRE’ & “KING LAMAR’S NATION”.

Make sure you won’t forget to remember updating your playlist with “NANA” Audio & Video which was shot in Ogun and Bayelsa State. The Video was Directed by TJ Otiotio Films. Anticipate “NANA”.
 

Anticipate “NOTICE EMPIRE Classic Tune” God bless my fans, family, fiends & haters. Its Danny Beauty.

Uploaded by: Gospel Young Tiko for  9JATOKS.COM: 08068763596


No comments: